Sign Business Contracts Digitally
Due to mounting costs of signing business contracts manually and environmental concerns, Public sector, Private companies, and government agencies are adopting digitally signed contracts orders. The use of Digitally signed contracts will help in driving down the cost, increase the efficiency and deliver prompt customer service, especially during these times of economic uncertainties.
Electronic contracts and electronic signatures are just as legal and enforceable as traditional paper contracts signed in ink. Federal legislation enacted in 2000, known as the Electronic Signatures in Global and International Commerce Act (ESGICA), removed the uncertainty that previously plagued e-contracts.
PDF Auto Signer’s Digitally Signed Business Contracts
Do you agree; scanning bulk business contracts and then signing it manually is just unnecessary which waste your time and energy. That’s where the PDF AutoSigner stands out as it is a fully automated solution which signs the contracts automatically in PDF format once configured.
PDF AutoSigner makes it simple to collect digital signatures for contracts, agreements,etc—from real estate contracts to purchase orders—and works seamlessly on PDFs documents. Close the deal quickly, beat the competition, and gets paid faster by using PDF AutoSigner for all of your business contracts and documents.
How to Sign Business Contracts Digitally
Benefits of Signing Business Contracts Digitally:
- Signing Business Contracts with PDF AutoSigner eliminates the costs and hassle of printing, scanning, faxing, and overnight delivery.
- Business Contracts may contain multiple signatures of the authority, which PDF AutoSigner helps as it allows the user to sign multiple signature and profiles.
- Also, it helps business to position their signature where ever they want to place in the contract.
- Business Contracts signed digitally are valid by Law and it is accepted globally by many business and organizations.
- The signing of the Business Contracts is fully Automated with configured once which would save time and efforts of the business.